Sunday, September 13, 2009

BRTs - - On Newsstands Now!

Hello boys and girls!

I know I said I wouldn't update until Seattle next weekend, but I thought I'd let all of you know that I had a very nice interview today with Ben Schorzman, sports reporter for the Oregon Daily Emerald. It was about Civic Stadium, my experiences there, and my BRTs. It is slated to come out in the "back-to-school" edition of the Emerald sometime around the 28th of this month. When it does come out, I'll let all of you know.

This is the second time in two weeks that I have been interviewed by the media extensively about Civic Stadium and my BRTs. It is kind of cool knowing that people are taking notice of what I have done in the last seven months and that it is worthy of a news story. My intimate knowledge of Civic Stadium certainly adds to my credibility in the media. In fact, there have been people that have mentioned I should write a book about Baseball Extravaganza 2009. As neat as that may sound, I'm content with writing this blog. I don't think I'm ready for printed publishing.

I'm leaving for Seattle this weekend, so I'll throw out a post probably this Friday about the itinerary and expectations.

Always take on a 3-0 pitch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment